The Quilted Home Handbook
The Quilted Home Handbook: A Guide to Developing Your Quilting Skills Including 15+ Patterns for Items Around Your Home
By Wendy Chow
Perfect for beginners and experienced quilters alike, this quilting book features simple illustrations and easy-to-follow steps that teach you how to make 15+ beautiful quilt projects for around your home, including everything from placemats to a throw pillow to a matching bed quilt and pillow shams.
The Quilted Home Handbook teaches you everything you need to know about how to create stylish, modern quilts for a variety of uses around your home. Each pattern contains easy-to-follow instructions, detailed diagrams and photos, and eye-catching designs. Author Wendy Chow’s signature bold colors options and geometric shapes empower you to create quilts that will stand out and look stunning in a modern home.
The Quilted Home Handbook includes:
- 15+ quilt designs in various sizes and including multiple fabric color ideas
- Beginner-friendly content, including everything you need to know to get started
- Detailed instructions with clear diagrams and photos so you can learn quickly and easily
- Dining room: placemats, table runner, coasters
- Living Room: throw blanket, throw pillows, floor cushion
- Bedroom: baby, twin, queen, king-sized blankets, pillow shams, and eye mask
- Wall Hangings: Plus, instructions for how to turn many of these patterns into wall art
support local bookstores when you shop at bookshop.org