The Happy Homebody
The Happy Homebody: A Field Guide to the Great Indoors
Written and Illustrated by Elizabeth Gray
The Happy Homebody is a celebration of all the simple pleasures of hanging out at home. Written and illustrated by fellow introvert Elizabeth Gray, this book is filled with musings about the cozy, creative adventures to be had in the great indoors. Inspirational quotes, self-care tips, and light-hearted activities and journaling prompts remind you that laying low is cool—and actually healthy for you.
- Dream: Tips for planning your ideal day; How to set the mood in your home
- Savor: Guide to an indoor picnic; Mocktail recipe
- Play: Encouragement to embrace your inner child; How to see your home through “fun-colored glasses”
- Study: Reflective journaling prompts; Reminders that your worth is not tied to your productivity
- Chill: A field guide to blankets; How to “Netflix and Avoid People”
- Care: Social hangover fixer elixir; How to turn your bathroom mirror into a daily affirmation zone
This unique book will also wow you with its fun bonus items included to enhance your indoor fun: a suncatcher window cling, a drink coaster, a bookmark with tassel, and nail art stickers, all designed by the author.
support local bookstores when you shop at bookshop.org