Sky Runner: Finding strength, happiness and balance in your running
by Emelie Forsberg
“Sky Runner is visually and poetically stunning. A must read for sky runners and anyone looking to be awed and inspired, as I was.” –-Dean Karnazes, ultramarathoner and NY Times bestselling author
The ultimate outdoor woman, Emelie Forsberg is a world-class sky runner, ultra-runner, and ski mountaineer. In Sky Runner, Forsberg captures the magic of a life spent among mountaintops and shares her passion for skyrunning and her accumulated knowledge for how to thrive in this demanding sport. She imparts practical exercises for building strength and endurance, advice on how to seek balance, and insights for how to live and eat sustainably and ethically.
In Sky Runner, Emelie shares her experiences:
- Using intervals, uphill and downhill training, and more to maintain peak physical condition
- Incorporating both yoga and strength exercises into her daily training routines
- Growing her own food and creating her own recipes to nourish body and soul
- Physically and mentally recovering from injury
- Finding balance in her life as a professional, extreme-sport athlete
- Sustaining both motivation and passion in her sport and her life
Releases August 8, 2018.BUY NOW
There are no reviews yet.